DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air Fly More Combo £500 on Amazon

I’d be wary of buying that. A brand new seller on Amazon, with no feedback and based in Italy. I’d email them before buying.

Also, OP’s first and only post...
Lol, I get it, but I've been lurking on this forum since the Mavic mini was announced but have never bothered to register

To be honest, I would buy the Mavic air from there, but I am very happy with my mini. Also, if I were to buy to resell, I just don't think anyone would want to buy the Mavic air ever since the mini has been released.

Not to mention the product is sold on Amazon, if anything goes wrong Amazon would refund easily. It's a win win for whoever buys it

Lol, I get it, but I've been lurking on this forum since the Mavic mini was announced but have never bothered to register

To be honest, I would buy the Mavic air from there, but I am very happy with my mini. Also, if I were to buy to resell, I just don't think anyone would want to buy the Mavic air ever since the mini has been released.

Not to mention the product is sold on Amazon, if anything goes wrong Amazon would refund easily. It's a win win for whoever buys it
The Mini is a decent drone for kids and beginners, and those wanting something cheap to mess around with. But, it’s not even half as capable as the Air, so I think lots of people will still be buying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scoobychief
Well Amazon took care of that "seller" in a hurry !
I often see German sellers trying to pull off stunts like this too, on "used-like new" drones most often. And they have descriptions with stuff like : "-NEW PRODUCT! -ATTENTION! -CONTACT BEFORE ORDER! -"FR|@|GAR47.SHOP"- "
I can't really see the point but Amazon should only approve new sellers manually to avoid clouds like these to waste everyone's time...

Reactions: Lastrexking
Well Amazon took care of that "seller" in a hurry !
I often see German sellers trying to pull off stunts like this too, on "used-like new" drones most often. And they have descriptions with stuff like : "-NEW PRODUCT! -ATTENTION! -CONTACT BEFORE ORDER! -"FR|@|GAR47.SHOP"- "
I can't really see the point but Amazon should only approve new sellers manually to avoid clouds like these to waste everyone's time...
What’s the point? Is it as scam to get money, or just selling used stock as new?

There's no point because they're not getting any money like this as Amazon cracks down on them after a couple of hours (or less) like what happened here

Reactions: Lastrexking
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa