DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air Pilot from Southeast Minnesota

JDog

Reactions
Hello Folks,

New Mavic Air pilot from southeast Minnesota. Use to fly RC helicopters back in the day (Raptor 30, Raptor 50 & TRex 600). This Mavic Air is so easy to fly. Lots of fun. Interested in seeing what I can do with the camera. Just started playing with.

Thanks.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello Folks,

New Mavic Air pilot from southeast Minnesota. Use to fly RC helicopters back in the day (Raptor 30, Raptor 50 & TRex 600). This Mavic Air is so easy to fly. Lots of fun. Interested in seeing what I can do with the camera. Just started playing with.

Thanks.
Howdy from Wyoming @JDog , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hey Bunny Too,

Thanks. Just trying to find interesting and legal places to fly. I'm from the Red Wing area I would love to fly the river and the bridge from MN to WI but not sure if it's legal. Also there's the Red Wing airport on the WI side of the river. Need to stay away from that.

Today it's warm but it's been too cold to fly much. Hope it stays warm.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thanks Folks. I plan to post some photos/videos. Just need to get some good weather. Of course there's good weather now and I'm stuck inside at work. :-(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo