DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air Pilot - South Florida

JamminHampster

Reactions
Hi gang! New here. Based here in West Palm Beach and looking for some nice locations here in Florida that you can actually fly in. Just passed my part 107 today actually! Also, realize how many places I can't fly! Hoping to use this as a tool for some of my travel vlogs and stories. Would love some input on nice locations throughout the state :) Here is a link to a video I created from a recent trip and my first time out with it.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Nice

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum neighbor! from the Nature Coast!!

Reactions: BigAl07
Welcome to the forum :)

If you've not already done so, it might be helpful if you go and add your LOCATION to your account. This helps when asking questions about location specific items (Rules & Regulations for instance).

Click >>>> HERE <<<< to go directly to your Account Details and add your location details in the Loc field.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi gang! New here. Based here in West Palm Beach and looking for some nice locations here in Florida that you can actually fly in. Just passed my part 107 today actually! Also, realize how many places I can't fly! Hoping to use this as a tool for some of my travel vlogs and stories. Would love some input on nice locations throughout the state :) Here is a link to a video I created from a recent trip and my first time out with it.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121