DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air Pilot

NoVaFlyGuy

Reactions
Hi all,

Just got a new Mavic Air yesterday and can’t wait to take it out for the maiden flight. I’ve been watching tons of YouTube videos for months on safety and capabilities but I’m still a little nervous. Also having a hard time finding a place to go here in Northern Virginia that is open and safe for beginning pilot.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you. Drone already registered. Where are folks displaying their FAA numbers on the Air? What are you using for them (paper/tape, label, engraved)?

Reactions: NoVaFlyGuy
I bought a Mavic Air earlier this year and have about 20 flights on it. Beginner's mode will be your friend! Let us know how it goes!

One more question for folks and before I can get off the ground... The only thing I seem to be having issues finding is the FAA requirement for recreational users to have a "drone aeronautical knowledge and safety test". Is this the same test that the commercial pilots have to take?

Although most people here seem to have a Mavic Pro 2,
I went for the Mavic Air half a year ago and still love it.
Still aren't sure if the higher price for the Pro really is a better choice price specs compared..
Enjoy your new drone like I do (and many many more here).

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi all,

Just got a new Mavic Air yesterday and can’t wait to take it out for the maiden flight. I’ve been watching tons of YouTube videos for months on safety and capabilities but I’m still a little nervous. Also having a hard time finding a place to go here in Northern Virginia that is open and safe for beginning pilot.
Congratulations and greetings from a MA pilot from Russia!

Hi all,

I'm with you Brother! Waiting anxiously for mine to arrive.

Hi all,

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov