Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

NEW Mavic Air RC || SOLD ||

214skier

Reaction score
New, in box, Mavic Air RC--just purchased this past week. Lost my first drone in the ocean. Bought second and set up with original RC. New remains in the box. I also have charger as well if you are interested.

$120.00

Attachments

pvs

Reaction score
Loc
WNC
Hi again, Matt. I see you listed it here. Wondering, would you be willing to sell this via PayPal? That would make it a bit more secure from both Seller's (you) and Buyer's (possibly me) standpoint.

You should also post a picture of the new one with all the labels still affixed, though your price is very nice, I must say.

I understand if doing it via PayPal might make you need to raise the price a bit.

Please let us know.

Thanks,
-Paul

214skier

Reaction score
Hey Paul, yes, I would sell it via PayPal (my wife's account). I would also be happy to send you pictures of the actual item, in the box, once I get home tonight.

Reactions: pvs

pvs

Reaction score
Loc
WNC
Nice, Matt. How much would shipping cost be to 28739? Please PM me with particulars for the PayPal exchange.

pvs

Reaction score
Loc
WNC
Thanks so much, 214skier!!! The RC has arrived, as advertised. It is almost done with its initial charge, and will be a great addition to my package.

You have been great throughout this whole process! I know I was a bit flakey and paranoid, but you stuck with me regardless.

Thanks again, so much!
-pvs

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra28409