DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini Owner

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Good advise to read manual, don't push any buttons if your not familiar with what they do. Been suggesting taking on line drone school, lots of visual, info on how to fly.
Its not difficult to get it up in the air, the tricky part is getting it to come back to you. If controller not fully charged, phone not fully charged, if drone battery not fully charged could mean you may never see it again. Blue Skies to you happy and safe flying.

Welcome Marksaint,
I'm new to the forum and got a Mavic Mini about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I took it to a park with wide open soccer practice fields that was practically deserted due to the COVID lockdown. Here's an image I took looking at Strip6miles.jpg the Las Vegas strip from about 6 miles away. Happy flying

I have been practicing at a local high school that has three baseball fields, a football and soccer field, all sadly have been empty since the lockdown. I use the soccer goals, minus the nets, to practice maneuvering and so far, no accidents!

Welcome Marksaint,
I'm new to the forum and got a Mavic Mini about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I took it to a park with wide open soccer practice fields that was practically deserted due to the COVID lockdown. Here's an image I took looking at View attachment 104005 the Las Vegas strip from about 6 miles away. Happy flying
Reminds me of my visit to an out of town shopping centre 20 years ago. Took a bus back through the local neighbourhoods and had a lovely chat with some of the locals. The photo looks remarkably similar to what I remember. Maybe its the same area. Who knows

Welcome to the forum from Georgia. I also fly an MM and have many fun flights. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929