DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic mini pilot checking in from Ontario Canada

Thanks ..can't wait to fly it..long story but I bought it used . And was broken..found out it had refresh care just sent it back to have a replacement sent back to me.. So ya . Very happy to get a brand new drone for less than half price..really looking forward to flying it

Thanks ..can't wait to fly it..long story but I bought it used . And was broken..found out it had refresh care just sent it back to have a replacement sent back to me.. So ya . Very happy to get a brand new drone for less than half price..really looking forward to flying it

It is nice that DJI Refresh follows the serial number and not the person. Makes for easy resale or in your case getting lucky.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup
Will do and thanks. While new to the forum and the Mavic mini..have flown for awhile with my Tello and a cheaper drone. Contixo F22 . Just ready to fly for real now

Hello from the Crossroads of America Wooly D.

Good deal. ? ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Right? The best part or luckiest part was its only good till August 22. Still had 2 replacements available.
Good day. I would like to know if dji will end care refresh for mini this coming august? I still have 1 refresh for my mini? Thanks

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121