DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini Pilot from Leamington, Ontario!

Benno

Reactions
Hello every one, I am a lucky owner of a Mavic Mini given to me by my wonderful wife Marlene. In the late 1977, I was very close to buy a Robinson 22 Kit helicopter and my brave wife talked me out of it and shifted my interest into sailing. After a few boats and the rounding of Cape Horn (Chile) in a self build Long Range Trawler she presented me with this wonderful little drone last Christmas. Marlene say's this quadro copter is small enough that she does not have to get in or sit on it! My Name is Benno and I enjoy practicing flying the Mavic Mini. I am still learning to master this "aircraft". This forum is a wonderful tool with tons of Info!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you Craigolo, friend of my lost his Mavic Mini to wind almost down in Florida. Got it back but had to wait for an alligator to change his mind and walz off before he could pick the mini up. Nothing was broken. We had to laugh! Benno

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of suggestions and assistance on this forum, search and then ask. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Hello every one, I am a lucky owner of a Mavic Mini given to me by my wonderful wife Marlene. In the late 1977, I was very close to buy a Robinson 22 Kit helicopter and my brave wife talked me out of it and shifted my interest into sailing. After a few boats and the rounding of Cape Horn (Chile) in a self build Long Range Trawler she presented me with this wonderful little drone last Christmas. Marlene say's this quadro copter is small enough that she does not have to get in or sit on it! My Name is Benno and I enjoy practicing flying the Mavic Mini. I am still learning to master this "aircraft". This forum is a wonderful tool with tons of Info!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent