DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic owner, from london will need a lot of tips

iamjaay

Reactions
I started fly my drone yesterday, and notice that the drone has a SD card, what is it for as the video appears to save on my phone?

Second is it possible to change the camera sittings on the drone without it being outside or gps, i want to config, any recommendations on the best sittings?

Glad to be part of the community.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

notice that the drone has a SD card, what is it for as the video appears to save on my phone?
By default, a low quality copy of the video will be cached on your phone. The full quality video will be stored on the memory card in the Mavic.

is it possible to change the camera sittings on the drone without it being outside or gps
Yes. Just make sure the Mavic is connected to DJI GO when you make those changes.

Reactions: iamjaay
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

By default, a low quality copy of the video will be cached on your phone. The full quality video will be stored on the memory card in the Mavic.

Yes. Just make sure the Mavic is connected to DJI GO when you make those changes.
The issue is i turn on the drone and controller, but the camera feed on my phone is blank, and other options seem to be disbaled on the app, am i doing something wrong?

The issue is i turn on the drone and controller, but the camera feed on my phone is blank, and other options seem to be disbaled on the app, am i doing something wrong?

alos what is the wifi and RC switch next to the cd card for?

Thanks for you help

Reactions: Redwings
alos what is the wifi and RC switch next to the cd card for?
Set it to RC if you want to use the remote controller and wifi if you want to fly with your phone via Wi-Fi.

Reactions: iamjaay
Set it to RC if you want to use the remote controller and wifi if you want to fly with your phone via Wi-Fi.
thats helped, thanks

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

One time I thought I was connected to my Lightning Port, but I was not. It is sometimes easy to make the assumption that it is connected, but not. Just make sure you physically see it inserted[emoji1360]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007