DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mavic owner from Melbourne, Australia!

M-A-T-T-Y

Reactions
Hey all!

New owner from Melbourne, Australia. Picked up my Mavic (and an extra battery) yesterday morning and absolutely loving it!

Currently on a holiday in Queensland and have had 3 flights so far:

1st flight: on a rugby field, got a good 40 mins of flight and testing modes before a bird decided to start swooping and end my fun.

2nd flight: in the street at night, only lasted about 10 mins before I got spooked by the lack of visibility.

3rd flight: at the beach for 60 mins, did some gesture mode photos and got a bit higher up in the air to take photos of the lighthouse and landscape.

Loving it, look forward to getting more practice tomorrow!!

b7a1f4843764b112030ca4a1f40c28e0.jpg

Hey all!

New owner from Melbourne, Australia. Picked up my Mavic (and an extra battery) yesterday morning and absolutely loving it!

Currently on a holiday in Queensland and have had 3 flights so far:

1st flight: on a rugby field, got a good 40 mins of flight and testing modes before a bird decided to start swooping and end my fun.

2nd flight: in the street at night, only lasted about 10 mins before I got spooked by the lack of visibility.

3rd flight: at the beach for 60 mins, did some gesture mode photos and got a bit higher up in the air to take photos of the lighthouse and landscape.

Loving it, look forward to getting more practice tomorrow!!

b7a1f4843764b112030ca4a1f40c28e0.jpg
Howdy from Wyoming M-A-T-T-Y, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Matty.
I'm on a sort of holiday in QLD myself, a bit of work and some weekend flights planned.
Going to get hot for a few days soon though if you're in the same SE QLD region.
Enjoy the Mavic.

Hello!:) Also from Melbourne. Got mine last July. I haven't flown much because of the weather and I'm still working out where we can actually fly.:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll