DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Owner

CRY42

Reactions
Hello
From Lake Whitney, Texas.
Just received my Mavic Air 2 and learning the ins and outs.
Pretty new to drones, learned on my son's old Traxxas Aton, when he upgraded to a Pro.
The Traxxas peaked my interest in drones and wanted one with a bit more capability.
Really impressed with the Fly App, software and capability of the Mavic.
My neighbor purchased one as well, so we will be learning together.
Best wishes to all.
Charles

Hello from the Crossroads of America CRY42.

Nice to meet you Charles. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome that’s funny are used to live in Lake Whitney when I was a kid and used to motocross there they had a killer track funny that you say Traxxas aton I purchased two of those it’s hard to speak of but I bought them for my big American bulldog which was my best friend and all I had in life I put him down June 1 he became very sick at 10 years old he loved chasing that drone around the yard, every day after work that was his being Traxxas discontinued that drone now after my boy passed a box both of mine up if anybody wants to buy them I will sell them for cheap, it hurts too bad to even look at them now enjoy your new drone and remember don’t fly in sport mode and you won’t be one of the statistics that I read about losing their drone or crashing take it slow I’m still got all three of my DJI drones it’s usually pilot error when guys lose their drones, here’s a pic of my beautiful boy now I’m bawling like a schoolgirl sorry it just hurts

Attachments

• 86275558-61D2-4E3A-B433-D170C0849446.jpeg
    86275558-61D2-4E3A-B433-D170C0849446.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 3
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada