DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pilot from Huntsville, Texas

mguti

Reactions
Hello all, my name is Marcus I just purchased a mavic. Been flying a P3S for about 6 months and decided it was time to upgrade. So I'm switching over from PhantomPliots. My mavic will be here in a couple of days. I'm ready to be apart of this group and learn all about what the mavic has to offer.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: mguti
Welcome...and since your were a Phantom guy the learning curve should be minimal

Hello all, my name is Marcus I just purchased a mavic. Been flying a P3S for about 6 months and decided it was time to upgrade. So I'm switching over from PhantomPliots. My mavic will be here in a couple of days. I'm ready to be apart of this group and learn all about what the mavic has to offer.
Howdy from Wyoming mguti, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Can't wait to here about your new experiences, and see some cool pics! Welcome.
Tom

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Hey Marcus, I'm a student there at Sam and will be there this fall.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929