DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pilot from India

Reactions
It's really good to a part of MavicPilots. I have recently picked up the Mavic and this being my first drone learning the ropes. Over the past few days I would have scanned though most videos that may even remotely be connected to the Mavic that's how excited I have been. I am still operatung the Mavic in Beginner Mode as I still don't feel that confident and would sure hate to lose it. One thing that bothersme a bit though is the jerky footage. I have tried all the recommended settings, changed to a U3 SD card but the issue still persists. I shall appreciate your two cents please. And once again it's so nice to be here. Happy flying...

Reactions: dirkclod
It's really good to a part of MavicPilots. I have recently picked up the Mavic and this being my first drone learning the ropes. Over the past few days I would have scanned though most videos that may even remotely be connected to the Mavic that's how excited I have been. I am still operatung the Mavic in Beginner Mode as I still don't feel that confident and would sure hate to lose it. One thing that bothersme a bit though is the jerky footage. I have tried all the recommended settings, changed to a U3 SD card but the issue still persists. I shall appreciate your two cents please. And once again it's so nice to be here. Happy flying...
Howdy from Wyoming, Akshay Singh Khanna, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Glad you decided to join us, please ask if you have questions or need help.

Reactions: Akshay Singh Khanna
Got a sample video we can see?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Be sure you have enough free space on the drive in that iMac. If you have it close to full you may see issues in performance.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171012/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.8.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

wreath_sm.png

Is it legal to fly a drone in India? I went to a remote place to fly my drone during my last trip to India.

Is it legal to fly a drone in India? I went to a remote place to fly my drone during my last trip to India.
It's iffy although the drone policy should be out soon. As long as one is not causing a nuisance or invading privacy, I think it should be okay. Then again please don't take my word for it and use sound judgement.

Finally getting a hang of it. I feel I should stick to basics and practice in beginner mode...I feel anxious and jittery even in the beginner more :)

I don't see the gimbal pitch smoothness setting on the DJI Go 4 app. Could someone please shed light?
3d1094145bb4326306e28da829cda611.jpg

I don't see the gimbal pitch smoothness setting on the DJI Go 4 app. Could someone please shed light?
On the Android version of DJI GO, "Gimbal Pitch Smoothness" is named "Gimbal Start/Stop Buffer". Here are the same settings on both devices:

Apple settings:
DJI-GO-Gimbal-Settings-Apple.PNG

Android settings:
DJI-GO-Gimbal-Settings-Android.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest