DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic pilot, Scotland Division

Coolaudio

Reactions
Hi all!

After recently cancelling my Spark order mainly due to CE range issues. I'm happy to report I have pulled the trigger on a Mavic which is arriving tomorrow.

It will be drone no. 9 or thereabouts. First time with a GPS bird. Im more used to flying seat of the pants in racing mode.

Looking forward to a more sedate cinematic experience with the Mavic.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Cheers:) Will be operating frequently in Glasgow South if there is anyone else in the area.

Welcome

You may be a little disappointed with it's speed as opposed to racing drones, but you will be blown away with it's stability and media capture abilities

Reactions: Prop_Nut
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Reactions: Coolaudio
Hi all!

After recently cancelling my Spark order mainly due to CE range issues. I'm happy to report I have pulled the trigger on a Mavic which is arriving tomorrow.

It will be drone no. 9 or thereabouts. First time with a GPS bird. Im more used to flying seat of the pants in racing mode.

Looking forward to a more sedate cinematic experience with the Mavic.
Howdy from Wyoming Coolaudio, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji