DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pilot

HRMavic2

Reactions
Greetings from Rockland County, NY.
New Mavic pilot, old Phantom 4 Pro pilot.
Been over a year since I last flew my Phantom. Now recovering from major surgery and looking forward to using my new toy !
Bought the Mavic 2 Pro with the Smart Controller a few days ago.
Comments on major differences I will have to deal with are welcome !

Welcome To Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Check out the full 70 page online only DJI manual for your drone. Scroll down a bit on the linked page.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

the biggest difference ,is ground clearance ,you would benefit from using a landing pad as the props are very near to the ground plus it makes precision RTH landing more accurate
glad to hear you are on the road to recovery take it easy and enjoy and welcome to the forum

the biggest difference ,is ground clearance ,you would benefit from using a landing pad as the props are very near to the ground plus it makes precision RTH landing more accurate
glad to hear you are on the road to recovery take it easy and enjoy and welcome to the forum

Thanks Old Man Mavic. I always hand caught my Phantom in the air which was easy. The Mavic is not so easy in doing that. I’m going to take your advice and use Precision landing if not flying on water.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803