DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mavic pro batteries

JohnnyD913

Premium Pilot
Reactions
It’s been awhile since I have had new batteries for my mavic pro and need to know if there is
Something I need to do other than just plug and charge..
Also I’m using a charger with 4 stations

Reactions: old man mavic
It’s been awhile since I have had new batteries for my mavic pro and need to know if there is
Something I need to do other than just plug and charge..
Also I’m using a charger with 4 stations
once they are charged up you will need to update them all the first time you insert them in the drone, after you first connect everything up you will most likely get a inconsistant firmware message, or battery update needed message on the screen, then it will say update now just like it did when you first got the drone or there is a firmware update that effects the batteries

once they are charged up you will need to update them all the first time you insert them in the drone, after you first connect everything up you will most likely get a inconsistant firmware message, or battery update needed message on the screen, then it will say update now just like it did when you first got the drone or there is a firmware update that effects the batteries
Old man Mavic to the rescue AGAIN!
Thank u sir

@JohnnyD913 when you first get them just check that there is at least one light coming on when you press the button and then as they charge keep a check to see that the number of lights flashing are increasing as they charge up it will take some time to charge them the first time as they need to be balanced at the end of the charge cycle and this can take a while

@JohnnyD913 when you first get them just check that there is at least one light coming on when you press the button and then as they charge keep a check to see that the number of lights flashing are increasing as they charge up it will take some time to charge them the first time as they need to be balanced at the end of the charge cycle and this can take a while
Should I charge them individually first time or will the 4 station with them both plugged in at same time be ok..
It seems I read where the new mavic air 2 was having problems unless they were charged individually first time

Should I charge them individually first time or will the 4 station with them both plugged in at same time be ok..
It seems I read where the new mavic air 2 was having problems unless they were charged individually first time
it should not make any difference,but maybe just for peace of mind it would not hurt to do it just with the charge brick on this occasion better safe than sorry

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929