Reactions
Site
skydrone-systems.com
Overview
• Firmware: V 01.04.0000
• DJI GO 4 App iOS: V 4.1.10
• DJI GO 4 App Android: V 4.1.10

What’s New?
• Added QuickShot feature (requires DJI GO 4 app v4.1.10 or higher).
• Added Dynamic Home Point for ActiveTrack mode.
• Added support for Mavic Pro Platinum firmware and 8331 Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers.
• Adjusted the color in Normal mode to Vivid.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
• Adjusted the startup volume to be the same as the settings volume.

Notes:
• Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
• Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
• If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.

" Added support for Mavic Pro Platinum firmware and 8331 Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers."

Wondering what does this mean...???!

Reactions: garrion
Wonder if they've fixed the camera reset bug?!

Seems like I'm resetting just about every time I get to about 9:02-9:04 recording 4k with the latest firmware that was supposed to actually fix this issue. I just try to remember to reset the recording myself around 8 minutes and something =/

" Added support for Mavic Pro Platinum firmware and 8331 Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers."

Wondering what does this mean...???!

I think it means that you'll need to update your firmware if you plan on using Platinum props on a Mavic Pro drone.

I bet it's so that the flight software doesn't view the new props as a flight abnormality and over compensate. Check out the Youtube video on Platinum prop sound comparison. The Platinum Mavic tipped forward a little on landing. My Mavic Pro never did that. It's at 1:40 if you want to skip ahead.

Reactions: F22loader
After upgrading, i run 4 batteries for a quick test.
Checking the flight logs in Airdata.com it seems DJI changed something in the log format.

upload_2017-9-19_16-54-29.png

I'm updating now and have never had one take this long .Has never took over 30 minutes and been at it for 1 hour .
Normally do it late at nite and that might have something to do with it.
Will try it in abit and see how it does here .

Wonder if they've fixed the camera reset bug?!

Seems like I'm resetting just about every time I get to about 9:02-9:04 recording 4k
Are you talking of the new file being created? Nothing to do with the "camera reset" and perfectly normal.

I'm happy with .700 and the ability to adjust flight params :)
Mine came wit .700 it's not broke so I am not upgrading.
Glad you guys like where you are but all let's just keep this thread about this update and not a why I'm not upgrading thread.
And Whoops there it is..
IMG_0309.jpg
Finally.

After upgrading, i run 4 batteries for a quick test.
Checking the flight logs in Airdata.com it seems DJI changed something in the log format.

View attachment 21889

Not cool! I rely on Airdata to monitor battery health. In fact DJI has had to warranty replace 4 Phantom 3 Pro batteries that Airdata analysis demonstrated a horrendous number of "Major Deviations".

Reactions: shek1lla
Yeahh, i hope the Airdata guys will fix that. (if it's an Airdata issue)
Well DJI isn't beholden to keep their data formats the same to accommodate a 3rd party.
Airdata will compensate soon enough since it's apparent things have moved around a bit.

Well DJI isn't beholden to keep their data formats the same to accommodate a 3rd party.
Airdata will compensate soon enough since it's apparent things have moved around a bit.

Of course you're right Brojon. But I don't think anyone thought DJI owes anything to anyone. Apple sure doesn't worry about DJI's sUAs fleet having issues or falling from the sky when they update iOS. Of course, in the case of Apple, their App Store vendors get pre-release versions to anticipate workarounds. In the long run, not updating FW until Eran gets a handle on the new data stream. Also not worrying about new Platinum props until Airdata is fully functional. I would guess the new props, even with the new FW will generate other Airdata warning anomalies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut