DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro FLYMORE with 3 dead batteries

mano

Reactions
I bought this MP back in December 2018 and due to health issues, just opened it. It is not activated. I did have a single light on 2 of the batteries but none would take a charge and now all 3 are completely dead. I have tried the car charger, the hub, and the individual, and I have left them on for hours in case it was hibernation.

I know, my own fault, as I assumed they would be ok in hibernation mode until I charged for the 1st time.

Can anyone offer any suggestions? I see this is a common issue.

On a side note, my 4 Spark batteries that also have not been used in near 2 years are all working fine, and I have flown it a dozen or more times this past week. And what an improvement using an Apple device to pilot it. Like night & day difference!

So should I just buy a few new batteries for the MP? I see I can buy them on EBay for about $67 reconditioned or at WalMart for $72 new from an authorized DJI dealer, but I hate to throw away 3 unused batteries!

Or I may just try and sell the package...I'm actually content with my Spark for what I do.

Last edited:
Well I went ahead and ordered 2 new batteries from Walmart for $144. At this price you know they are old stock so it's a crap shoot, but at least they will be warrantied.

I bought this fly more kit for $750 as a Black Friday special, and now i know why....Old stock! Seems like DJI would step up on these batteries, as they obviously have an issue....and they probably cost them about $5 each to have made in China!!

Well, gonna go fly my Spark...my good ol' dependable no battery issues Spark!!

By the silver platinum batts they seem to still be making them and you can get a good mfg date.

Reactions: mano
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada