DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro not activating

Hawk48

Reactions
When I reached the end of the activation procedure the page said “serial numbers do not match”, when I gave DJI the numbers upon warranty registration I gave them a “O” instead of a “0” for the first number, I e-mail DJI about this and they said to enter the correct serial number, l don’t know how to do this except by the page where it says “ name your aircraft” instead of using a name, the aircraft is new, I sure someone can solve this problem. Thank You

I tried that, exiting- re- entering the DJI go4 app, unplugging the wires, tried 3 locations for satellite reception, what I have is the last page I get to now is next to the last “confirm e-mail”, the next page is the one where it says serial number don’t match.

Just exiting the app won’t log you out of your account.
Satellite reception at this point is not an issue. Just internet connection.

Try clicking on the number and see if it will let you edit it.

I’m grabbing at straws here to try and find something that will get this done for you. I‘m sure it’s frustrating on your end, but there has to be a solution.
Watch this one and see if we missed something.

I e-mailed DJI about the “wrong serial number” error and was told to re-enter the correct number,e-mailed back I had no way of doing this ,haven’t heard from DJI since.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929