DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro on Ebay and DJI Care Refresh vs Mavic Mini from DJI

rgsherr

Reactions
Trying to decide whether to buy a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo from DJI or a new Mavic Pro Fly More Combo on Ebay for a few hundred dollars more. Any thoughts and does anyone know if I can buy Care Refresh for the Mavic Pro though it comes from an Ebay seller?

I imagine you could always buy the DJI care refresh since you're paying for it, but note that DJI doesn't include a standard warranty unless you buy it from a DJI authorized retailer. Some eBay sellers are authorized retailers, some aren't. Find a list here

Trying to decide whether to buy a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo from DJI or a new Mavic Pro Fly More Combo on Ebay for a few hundred dollars more. Any thoughts and does anyone know if I can buy Care Refresh for the Mavic Pro though it comes from an Ebay seller?
Everyone has different needs. Personally I would definitely go for the MP. Much more capable craft in every regard, except for size and weight.

Technically you only get a full factory warranty if you purchase from an authorized reseller. In practicality, if the drone is indeed brand new and never before registered then you should have no issues applying Care Refresh as soon as you power it up and connect to DJI. I've never seen them ask for proof of sale if a repair is needed, but you never know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya