DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro won’t turn on (solved)

Jack Swell

Reactions
So I have a new Mavic Pro and I took gimple cover and clamp off and I full charged the battery and controller. When I turn on my controller, it says “connecting”. When I go to power on my drone, nothing happens. A couple lights light up on the battery but nothing else. I am doing the special double tap thing so I have no idea. The drone is on RC mode. I don’t know what I’m missing. Do I have a faulty battery?

Update,

Picked up a new battery at Best Buy today and popped it in my drone and it works perfectly. Stupid that DJI would sell a drone for 1000$ and make me spend an extra 80$ to buy a new battery because theirs was faulty. New battery fixed my problem

Last edited:
It's more of a two single presses. have you tried just pressing the power button on the drone battery a bit slower, 2x?

When you remove the battery and press the "fully" charged battery do you get all four lights illuminated?

Assuming this is a Mavic Pro, or Mavic PP.

Paul C

It's more of a two single presses. have you tried just pressing the power button on the drone battery a bit slower, 2x?

When you remove the battery and press the "fully" charged battery do you get all four lights illuminated?

Assuming this is a Mavic Pro, or Mavic PP.

Paul C

Yeah I’ve basically tried every combination of button pressing. When I remove the battery and press the button 1x, only one light lights up. If I press it 1x and then hold it, all four light up. I’m assuming it’s full charged cuz it’s been charging all day. I’m worried that the battery might be faulty.

Do you have a second battery? Does it respond the same way?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121