DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic recreational Pilot, Toronto, Ontario, Canada[emoji1063][emoji7]

ASM_DJI001

Reactions
Hi All,

Good days.

After months of careful study and research, in regards to safety and regulations. I finally bought Mavic Pro. I'm so happy I got this drone. It's less than 1 Kg.

Enjoy[emoji173]️[emoji106][emoji56],
Al

I'm soo happy also with its camera system's stability and quality.... I used Transport Canada map system for where to fly drone safely... Yes I have to drive away around 5 klms from Toronto to fly it, but its fun and exciting...

Al

Reactions: MavicWatson65
I wish DJI will make smaller version but the same functionality, improve its heat generated issues, ( because if we fly mavic in hot country it will fried for sure) more features within same price range.[emoji120][emoji847]

Al

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: ASM_DJI001
Hi All,

Good days.

After months of careful study and research, in regards to safety and regulations. I finally bought Mavic Pro. I'm so happy I got this drone. It's less than 1 Kg.

Al
Howdy from Wyoming, ASM_DJI001, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Glad you decided to join us, please ask if you have questions or need help.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171012/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.8.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

View attachment 26674

Did all that, plus hundred of videos in youtube ..[emoji106][emoji56]Thanks for the educ infos... Cheers..

5ad6421e83c7bffddd095b075f1db8ca.jpg

Thank you for the information. Is there a good place(exact location) in Port Credit where I can fly mavic but I don't want to get people's attention and I don't want to disturb others.

Bring a sign that says, pls do not distract pilot, beginner[emoji2][emoji106][emoji111]️ fly early morning..Saturday. Like just the sun just raising, not many people are around...use your map, put it in Satelite mode and you'll see places to fly it almost hidden..

Make sure not windy when flying here...I think its okay to fly where the pin is.. This is not a park. And far from airports.
528e5ab19b8e5cbe4b8ff156cead6850.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22