DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Skins available

jimapp

Reactions
Will be advertising on this site soon. Premium film at a much more affordable price.
f9f1d5ea080a886945378d4e6eee7279.jpg

Think there will be any interest?

Will be advertising on this site soon. Premium film at a much more affordable price.

Amy pics of your film installed on the Mavic as well as instructions?

Yes in next few days I plan to have once I have been approved to advertise. As you may notice three battery covers included, installation instructions will be similar to other competitive products. Other color options will be offered as well

Yes in next few days I plan to have once I have been approved to advertise. As you may notice three battery covers included, installation instructions will be similar to other competitive products. Other color options will be offered as well

I'll be here waiting, thanks for your prompt reply

$35USD free shipping no extra charge for three battery covers

Reactions: mph300
Premium skin not to be confused with the cheap material some use

We do [emoji6]

Reactions: hookalakupua
Canada/US will be free; international may have to add a small charge

One (purple) is flat, but the others are glossy. Setting up website and hope to have clear pics of color choices and perhaps a couple of pics of finished product on Mavic, still thinking about installation documentation not sure yet how detailed it should be.

Hi. jimapp would it be possible to share the file for the cutter? I have a cutter at home not really looking to sell any just to make one and see. If not I understand

Using Avery premium film

Hi. jimapp would it be possible to share the file for the cutter? I have a cutter at home not really looking to sell any just to make one and see. If not I understand

Sorry I do not have that, my vinyl vendor has that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun