DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic user in Canada

Jarlath

Reactions
Just purchased a newish (New to me) Mavic Air. Just over 6 months old and unfortunately 2 of the 3 batteries are toast due to never being used (aka charger will not charge them).

Other that the batteries being 2 weeks outside of warranty, everything else is perfect. Looking forwards to playing with the Mavic.

(I have owned a couple Yuneec drones previously).

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
I posted my question already :)
I want to know more about the stuff I plan on using.

Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts! Enjoy.
Yea, batteries in storage/non-use need to be charged every 60-70 days or so to remain useable.
Can you get a refund on the batteries from your seller?

Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts! Enjoy.
Yea, batteries in storage/non-use need to be charged every 60-70 days or so to remain useable.
Can you get a refund on the batteries from your seller?

Refunded me $160 for the two batteries. Have since found 3 more good batteries (Video showcased) and a case, 4-port charger hub, spare props, lens filters and joysticks for $200. (CDN prices)..
So total Mavic Air Combo Package with 6 batteries (2 dead), and hard case, lens, spare 4 port hub, and as few more sets of spare props and sticks. $800 CDN (about $605 USD)

I'm happy.

Welcome to the forum :)

Just purchased a newish (New to me) Mavic Air. Just over 6 months old and unfortunately 2 of the 3 batteries are toast due to never being used (aka charger will not charge them).

Other that the batteries being 2 weeks outside of warranty, everything else is perfect. Looking forwards to playing with the Mavic.

(I have owned a couple Yuneec drones previously).
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121