DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MavicPilot from Ontario, Canada

HiramAbiff

Reactions
Hi all,

Name's Alex. Still relatively new to drone flying. I started in August of 2019 with a DJI Spark, recently upgraded to DJI Mavic Air, still too cold and windy to fly, but looking forward to nice spring days. From Barrie, Ontario. If you're in the same area, send me a message and see if we can get together for some flights.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi all,

Name's Alex. Still relatively new to drone flying. I started in August of 2019 with a DJI Spark, recently upgraded to DJI Mavic Air, still too cold and windy to fly, but looking forward to nice spring days. From Barrie, Ontario. If you're in the same area, send me a message and see if we can get together for some flights.

Welcome to the forum! Thumbswayup[emoji106][emoji16]

Hi all,

Hi Alex,
Welcome to the forum. I'm also from Barrie. I fly a Spark and my Phantom 3 Standard regularly. I don't have a Mavic but am considering a M2P in the near future - possibly.

I fly all year long including in the winter. Was out today in a snow squall flying my P3S. It was windy but launched/landed in a sheltered clearing in the bush.

Chris

Welcome to the forum. My flight bag includes a Mavic Air and Mavic Mini. You will find plenty of good help and guidance on this forum. Jump in, ask questions and share your experiences. We look forward to seeing more of your part of the world.

Hi Alex,
Welcome to the forum. I'm also from Barrie. I fly a Spark and my Phantom 3 Standard regularly. I don't have a Mavic but am considering a M2P in the near future - possibly.

I fly all year long including in the winter. Was out today in a snow squall flying my P3S. It was windy but launched/landed in a sheltered clearing in the bush.

Chris

Hey Chris, nice to meet a fellow Barriean.

Thank you all for the welcome

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato