DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MavicPilots Mobile App for IPhone and Android!

clackey

Founder
Staff Member
Reactions
Site
dronepilots.media
Hey all! Great News!

We recently released a new MavicPilots mobile app for iPhone and Android. This development required a great amount of work and expense you'll need to be a premium MavicPilots member to use the app. You can upgrade to premium here for less than a buck per week.

Download the apps using the links below or search for MavicPilots on your iPhone or Android phone store.

MavicPilots for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mavicpilots-community/id1622666590

MavicPilots for Android
MavicPilots - Apps on Google Play

A few more points...

1. This is a mobile-focused interface so it doesn't look exactly like the forum, however, there is an option to view it as the forum view. By default, you'll see a more facebook feed-like interface but there are several different options to view the content. Take some time to explore it and see what works best for you.

2. This is the same content at MavicPilots.com on desktop or mobile web. It is essentially just another way to access the forum content.

3. You'll have the option to receive mobile notifications which is great for conversations, watched threads, etc..

4. It is still a work in progress so have a little grace. Message me directly if you have issues and I'll see if I can work through them.

Thanks!

Cassidy

Just what I need, another reason to be on the phone while I'm shooting. 😉

I'll definitely use this though.

Hey all! Great News!

We recently released a new MavicPilots mobile app for iPhone and Android. This development required a great amount of work and expense you'll need to be a premium MavicPilots member to use the app. You can upgrade to premium here for less than a buck per week.

Download the apps using the links below or search for MavicPilots on your iPhone or Android phone store.

MavicPilots for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
‎MavicPilots Community

MavicPilots for Android
MavicPilots - Apps on Google Play

A few more points...

1. This is a mobile-focused interface so it doesn't look exactly like the forum, however, there is an option to view it as the forum view. By default, you'll see a more facebook feed-like interface but there are several different options to view the content. Take some time to explore it and see what works best for you.

2. This is the same content at MavicPilots.com on desktop or mobile web. It is essentially just another way to access the forum content.

3. You'll have the option to receive mobile notifications which is great for conversations, watched threads, etc..

4. It is still a work in progress so have a little grace. Message me directly if you have issues and I'll see if I can work through them.

Thanks!

Cassidy
Really enjoying the app. It makes using the forum on my phone a lot better!

Are u serious? Premium subscription for this?
Oh please, just make it available for free accounts.
There is a reason why Facebook or Instagram doesn't ask to upgrade to paid account to use their app...
Because they want everyone to have access.
Oh fine, I'll just make my own web-app instead ;)

There is a reason why Facebook or Instagram doesn't ask to upgrade to paid account to use their app...
Go for it 😉

Premium subscription for this?
Hey @Yaros, thanks for asking!

While the Premium upgrade is a great way to support ongoing community development it now includes this native mobile app as well as...

Removing all Advertisements
Free MavicPilots Case Decal
Free Drone Flying 101 Course ($99 value)
Free Drone Business Course ($99 value)
Free Year of DroneViewer Plus ($45 value)
Free Year of AirData 360 Lite ($35 value)

But yes, you are welcome to use the mobile web for free if you choose!

C.

I use an iPad mini. The only advertisements I see are a few just to the right in the open post. No pop ups or anything else except everyones reply.

Reactions: dirkclod
Downloaded thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod

Seriously? You're comparing apples to mudholes here. Do you the same level of information from FB and IG as you get here? Same level of interaction? Negative . . . those are not the same platforms nor are they designed to be.

Why not support the FREE forum of which you rely on so heavily? If you don't wish to support it then you also don't wish to enjoy some of the perks of being an active supporter. It's 100% up to you but you can't have it BOTH ways :)

I recently downloaded the app from the Google play store. The only thing the app will allow me to do is access a menu to upgrade my membership to a paid one. Is the app for paying people only? It's perfectly fine if it is, it just means I won't be using it. I have too many subscriptions as it is. Thanks

Reactions: TTP
From post 16 I thought it was free. Maybe I misunderstood.
not just for premium members. 🤷‍♂️
But if it is I understand that too. Everything cost to run a forum and especially this. Nothing is free anymore. You don’t have to pay to be a member here, heck you don’t even have to join to read. Really isn’t a big deal.

edit..yes I see you have to be a premium member. Why not help Clacky out with the expenses it cost to operate this forum.
Don’t want to that’s fine. 👍

Last edited:
I recently downloaded the app from the Google play store. The only thing the app will allow me to do is access a menu to upgrade my membership to a paid one. Is the app for paying people only? It's perfectly fine if it is, it just means I won't be using it. I have too many subscriptions as it is. Thanks

It's definitely for Premium Members as mentioned a few times here.

Post #11 complains about it and it's addressed very in detail.

Also it was mentioned in the original post....

Hey all! Great News!

..........This development required a great amount of work and expense you'll need to be a premium MavicPilots member to use the app. You can upgrade to premium here for less than a buck per week.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent