DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MavicPro pilot

Gil4ordFLY

Reactions
Im very excited about my new MavikPro being delivered this week. I'm relatively new to 'droning' and want to learn as many things as I can from this forum.

- a greybeard Newbie

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome...you'll love the Mavic. Please try to read the manual in order to avoid any catastrophes ;)

Thanks a bunch, Anthony. That's what I have been doing since I ordered it. I'm like a kid before Christmas (smile). But, I do intend to read the manual 'several' times before taking it out on it's maiden voyage.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Im very excited about my new MavikPro being delivered this week. I'm relatively new to 'droning' and want to learn as many things as I can from this forum.

- a greybeard Newbie
Howdy from Wyoming Gil4ordFLY, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Welcome to the forum. This place is priceless. You will find this forum fantastic to answer questions and even help u solve any issues u may incur.

I agree that you should read the manual and start off slow and get used to the controls. Play around with the settings and see what each of the buttons do. Don't hesitate to reach out to the members here with questions. You can PM me as well.

Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair