DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavric 2 pro where to fly

Tobor 8th

Reactions
New to drone flying but not to photography so i got my self a mavric 2 pro now i see all the new rules and regulations. Where can i fly this in the kansas area im in liberty but not an issue driving out to where it's legal please ping me and let me know. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up on the B4UFly app i do use that but the UAV Forecast is nice addition.

B4UFly is years old and being rebuilt currently... don’t recommend

I recommend AirMap on your mobile for the quickest clearance.

Hey Tobor, Welcome!

It really pays to be able to read the sectional maps, if you take a look at the Liberty area you’ll see that it is below class E airspace starting at 700 feet above ground level, meaning that’s Class G (uncontrolled airspace) from the surface up to 700’ above ground level. You are currently clear to fly in the Class G uncontrolled airspace (staying below 400 feet above ground level) for the time being until FAA updates their recreational flight regs, however even though not a rule, I would still not go closer than 5 miles from the Coffeyville airport or the others also shown on this map.37E2FE72-2887-4E03-A6EB-35C01A51EF7B.jpeg41AD40CC-E824-4DD5-9FF3-C5A77C1B8F4B.jpeg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada