DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member, and new to drones - From Northern Ireland, UK

Thomas_lad

Reactions
Hi All, name is Thomas (imagine that from the username) - from Northern Ireland and new to drones.

Always loved drone footage and appreciated the skills to get nice smooth shots etc. Even more so now, when you think you have this wonderfully smooth shot and just the slightest small twitch from the left stick ruins a 2 minute pan section you that have to put a break into.

Anyway just thought id introduce myself - i have already got loads of wonderful help and tips from the search bar

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Video i made quickly the other day on the DJI app, excuse the awful twitchiness, it was my first day/s of getting the drone. i feel i have already improved lol which wouldnt be hard. my town, should get some good videos with better weather

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Hi and welcome. Blimey, did those people on the walkway duck ?

• Haha
Reactions: Thomas_lad
Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas_lad
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members