DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member and Pilot from Canada :-)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: marcincan
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Hi I am a new pilot I just bought a Mavic Mini Fly More kit... Looking forward to flying soon, I just passed the Transport Canada Basic RPAS exam (I know I don't need it but want to be on the safe side)

Cheers

Marc
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi I am a new pilot I just bought a Mavic Mini Fly More kit... Looking forward to flying soon, I just passed the Transport Canada Basic RPAS exam (I know I don't need it but want to be on the safe side)

Cheers

Marc
You did the right thing registering it. Without registration you would not be able to use your prop guards or customize it. I think you still need to keep it in line of sight, not sure though.

Cheers

Marc

Wow ... I'm impressed that you passed the basic exam, I've watched some YouTube tutorials and it doesn't look easy. Do you have other flight experience besides drones that helped?

Wow ... I'm impressed that you passed the basic exam, I've watched some YouTube tutorials and it doesn't look easy. Do you have other flight experience besides drones that helped?
Hi I am not going to lie it was Hard... I was an air cadet and former glider pilot... Luckily I have been helping my daughter (she's a Air Cadet) with Ground School so it got me back in that headspace... know your drone basics but be ready to google keywords and have access to the AIM (AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION MANUAL) and the Canada Gazette, Part 2, Volume 153, Number 1_ Regulations Amending the Canadian Aviation Regulations (Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems) Good Luck !!

You did the right thing registering it. Without registration you would not be able to use your prop guards or customize it. I think you still need to keep it in line of sight, not sure though.
Thanks, I didn't think about the prop guards... My Basic Licence only allows me line of sight

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada