DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member and Question

Officergent01

Reactions
Hi Guys new member and first post. I recently registered the drone and myself with the Cyprus aviation authority. I was given two different codes, one to be displayed on the drone which I have done and one if the Mavic Platinum has the capability for an upload procedure for this code.

How do I up load this code please.

Sorry but I have no idea.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hi Guys...

...two different codes, ...one if the Mavic Platinum has the capability for an upload procedure for this code.

Hi there & welcome to the forum ? :D

That second code really seems to be related to some sort of remote id technology ... which isn't up & running yet in any shape or form... & perhaps never will for an older model as the Mavic Pro Platinum. But best to contact the Cyprus aviation authority & ask for a clarification.

Supposedly, according to Drone U Which drones are already Remote ID compatible? ,
Your drone should have some level of ability to broadcast its ID number but since my drones all use the Fly app I can't even begin to tell you where to find that option on the GO app. And like Slup said the systems aren't actually up and running so they're subject to change. The US has an extensive 'idea' of what it wants to do but no defined way to do it yet even though it's already in place. I have a feeling that some legacy drones that technically comply in the broadstroke concept won't actually do so in reality.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the Forum. Whole I live in the United States and know nothing about Cyprus, I did a Google search on “Cypress Drone laws” and came up with the following:
Hopefully this helps. Happy and safe flying!

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Hi Guys new member and first post. I recently registered the drone and myself with the Cyprus aviation authority. I was given two different codes, one to be displayed on the drone which I have done and one if the Mavic Platinum has the capability for an upload procedure for this code.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

HI Fellow Cyprus Pilot...

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121