DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member Essex UK

ChillyD

Reactions
Hi, new pilot checking in. Ordering a Mavic Pro Platinum not sure if the Fly More package is the way to go or pick the accessories I want. Can anyone answer a couple of questions.
Does the charger charge all batteries at once or one at a time?
Is the bag any good as looks like there are better out there?
Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi, new pilot checking in. Ordering a Mavic Pro Platinum not sure if the Fly More package is the way to go or pick the accessories I want. Can anyone answer a couple of questions.
Thanks
Howdy from Wyoming ChillyD, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. The standard charger charges one at a time, the advanced charger will charge them all at once. I do not use the bag, a little too tight for my uses.

Reactions: ChillyD
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

The DJI charging hub can charge 4 batteries (one at a time) in 5 hours.

The DJI advanced charging hub can charge 4 batteries (one at a time) in 4 hours. If you use this charging hub along with the Phantom 4 battery charger, you can charge 4 batteries (one at a time) in 2.5 hours.

There are 3rd party battery chargers available that can charge multiple batteries at the same time. For example, this battery charger can charge 3 batteries in 1 hour.

Check out this video for more details on the DJI shoulder bag (and what it's able to hold). You can find a list of other commonly used Mavic bags and cases here.

Last edited:
The DJI charging hub can charge 4 batteries (one at a time) in 5 hours.

The DJI advanced charging hub can charge 4 batteries (one at a time) in 4 hours. If you use this charging hub along with the Phantom 4 battery charger, you can charge 4 batteries (one at a time) in 2.5 hours.

There are 3rd party battery chargers available that can charge multiple batteries at the same time. For example, this battery charger can charge 3 batteries in 1 hour.

Check out this video for more details on the DJI shoulder bag (and what it's able to hold). You can find a list of other commonly used Mavic bags and cases here.

Thanks very helpful. [emoji106]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242