DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

PASDIRECTOR

Reactions
Hi!
My name is Cris and I have a Mavic Mini and also a Mavic Air 2. I am in Buenos Aires and plan to use these drone to shoot footage in my country (Argentina) as I travel on my motorcycle, car and also when I shoot for films in my studio. I am amazed at the flying and image quality these drone show and will probably be buying more DJI drones in the near future as each one possesses special characteristics.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Plenty to learn here, Mate and I look forward to seeing some of your work.
Thank you very much. I can imagine that i will be learning a lot from all the experience you’ve gathered and as I acquire more first hand experience, I will definitely be sharing it with all of you. Best regards from Argentina.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?
Thank you very much for the warm welcome Dirkclod! I look forward to learning alot here and sharing experiences with these wonderful drones. I have always dreamt of being able to shoot pictures and films from above. I started my flying with solid fuel model rockets in the early 70’s.
??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut