DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Exeter, Devon, UK

addycee

Reactions
Hi all,

I've just joined the forum after coming across it on google. Looks like a great place for tips, advice and general info!

I had never flown a drone before I picked up a Mini 2 around Christmas just gone, and I absolutely love it. Looking into grabbing an Air 2s this weekend to add to the collection. I think this forum will come in very handy, and will be interesting to see how many other members there are near where I live. Not seen anyone else using one locally yet, but I'm sure there are plenty out there!

Adam

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. we look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America addycee.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Greetings!

Hi all,

I've just joined the forum after coming across it on google. Looks like a great place for tips, advice and general info!

I had never flown a drone before I picked up a Mini 2 around Christmas just gone, and I absolutely love it. Looking into grabbing an Air 2s this weekend to add to the collection. I think this forum will come in very handy, and will be interesting to see how many other members there are near where I live. Not seen anyone else using one locally yet, but I'm sure there are plenty out there!

Adam
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Hi all,

Adam
Hello Adam.
Welcome to the group. This group is quite extraordinary with the breadth of issues raised and the depth of knowledge of so many people. I look on here every day and there's always something to get me rushing for the keyboard :) Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000