DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from Florida

TW Dave

Reactions
I just joined the forum today. I have great adult kids that bought pops a Mavic Pro for Christmas. I have a close friend who has had his Mavic for about five months. He has flattened my learning curve somewhat.

Just got all my accessories (case, extra batteries, extra props, multi-battery charger, iPad mount, etc.) and we are off and flying. So far I have about an hour of stick-time, but still much to learn.

I'm sure this forum will be invaluable for me. For now, I will "intake only."

Dave

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
I just joined the forum today. I have great adult kids that bought pops a Mavic Pro for Christmas. I have a close friend who has had his Mavic for about five months. He has flattened my learning curve somewhat.

Just got all my accessories (case, extra batteries, extra props, multi-battery charged, iPad mount, etc.) and we are off and flying. So far I have about an hour of stick-time, but still much to learn.

I'm sure this forum will be invaluable for me. For now, I will "intake only."

Dave
Howdy from Wyoming @TW Dave , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike