DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from Goleta, CA

MicroDOC

Reactions
I'm new to the drone world and just purchased a Mavic Pro. Trying to wade through the setup and learning curves. i'm an old, 83 to be exact, X model helicopter addict and interested in drone photography down the road. I live in Goleta, CA so weather isn't a problem. The local airport, however at 2 miles away is another matter. Looking for experienced pilots in my area for a little hand holding etc...

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I'm new to the drone world and just purchased a Mavic Pro. Trying to wade through the setup and learning curves. i'm an old, 83 to be exact, X model helicopter addict and interested in drone photography down the road. I live in Goleta, CA so weather isn't a problem. The local airport, however at 2 miles away is another matter. Looking for experienced pilots in my area for a little hand holding etc...
Ad a pic to your profile. wish i could help but in texas.
Welcome Aboard!

Howdy from Wyoming @MicroDOC , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS