DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from North West England

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are some things to help you get started with your drone:
  • Download the DJI manual for your drone here (it doesn't come in the box). The manual is packed with lots of useful tips and will give you a better understanding of your drone's features.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the DJI manual.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Quarryhunslet.

Nice to meet you Brian. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome Brian,

Sure you will be happy here!

Happy Flying
Greetings Brian, welcome to the forum from the outback of Australia.
Regards
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
welcome to the forum
Welcome from Kentucky USA
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Thank you all for the welcome, I have a lot of information to read up on the forum.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are some things to help you get started with your drone:
  • Download the DJI manual for your drone here (it doesn't come in the box). The manual is packed with lots of useful tips and will give you a better understanding of your drone's features.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the DJI manual.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.
Thanks for the welcome, and the helpful links. I have already downloaded the manual, and will check out the other links.

I haven't flown outside yet, and only bought my drone two days ago, but have had a couple of very short indoor flights.
It's currently quite windy outside, so I will probably have to wait a few days before venturing outdoors for the first time.

Regards from the West Midlands. Happy flying. The Mini 3 Pro is a great bit of kit. Remember to register with the CAA first.
Thanks for the welcome, I have registered with the CAA, and have labelled my drone with my Operator ID.
I have also obtained a Flyer ID, even though this is probably not needed for my drone.

@Quarryhunslet i know you are itching to get some air time in but flying indoors presents it own unique set of issues if you have not set certain parameters in the app plus possibly a lack of GPS lock ,i just dont want you to write off your drone before you have had time to enjoy it fully

@Quarryhunslet i know you are itching to get some air time in but flying indoors presents it own unique set of issues if you have not set certain parameters in the app plus possibly a lack of GPS lock ,i just dont want you to write off your drone before you have had time to enjoy it fully
Thanks for your warning, all I have done is take off and hover, then carefully rotating the drone, and very small left, right, back and forward movements of the joysticks. I also checked the camera zoom, and gimbal operation before landing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada