DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Northampton UK

J1mmy

Reactions
Hi everyone, i just purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum and after 1 short flight, i am very impressed. I havnt flown a quad for a few years but i did have a couple of "WL Toys" quads and then a "Blade 350QX" which i crashed and decided the hobby is too expensive.
It seems the tech has evolved a lot in such a short time becoming easier to fly which is why i decided to buy another one and hopefully not crash it. Im sure il be searching this forum a lot in the coming months and looking forward to contributing. Thanks, Jim

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: J1mmy
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome, lots of good folks here with great information. I also started with cheap drones and crashed a number of them till I purchased the P3 about 3 years ago which opened up a new world to me. Am now flying the Mavic Air and really enjoy it. With the Technology evolving along with my interests, I am sure there will be other drones in my future.

Hi everyone, i just purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum and after 1 short flight, i am very impressed. I havnt flown a quad for a few years but i did have a couple of "WL Toys" quads and then a "Blade 350QX" which i crashed and decided the hobby is too expensive.
It seems the tech has evolved a lot in such a short time becoming easier to fly which is why i decided to buy another one and hopefully not crash it. Im sure il be searching this forum a lot in the coming months and looking forward to contributing. Thanks, Jim
Hi I am from little Cransley your side of Kettering.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000