DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Somerset UK

Hello from the Crossroads of America jester69.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello everybody - I’m pleased to be onboard!
new to this fantastic hobby - recently bought Mavic Mini and been flying every day since arrival!
lots to learn and hoping to pick up some tips from the more experience.
Hello from Sunny Somerset ?, I'm near Wells, how about you ?

Greetings!

I’m. nearer the coast between Burnham & Weston. Just learning about all the restrictions on flying so guess flying near the cathedral is banned by CofE?
Hi jester69, Are you at Berrow or Brean. I see you use the Burnham on Sea Lighthouse for your avi.
Yes, the CofE don't like people flying around Wells Cathedral, I've flown off to one side at a distance ?... I've seen some fly close to the front ? so little wonder they can get a bit miffed.
I've flown near Sand Bay, but even that's NT where we're not supposed to fly, although they don't control the airspace. There's quite a few apps to show where we are allowed to fly ?

Hello everybody - I’m pleased to be onboard!
new to this fantastic hobby - recently bought Mavic Mini and been flying every day since arrival!
lots to learn and hoping to pick up some tips from the more experience.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus