DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member greetings from the PNW

Reactions
Site
www.cascadedroneography.com
Greetings to everyone. I just started my drone photography/videography company and am trying to absorb as much as possible in the world of drone operations, business operations, video and photo editing, and the list goes on. Happened upon your forum and have already taken some great advice in regards to video editing. I was using Openshot, but have just downloaded DaVinci and will be watching the recommended Youtube tutorials.
I currently own a Mavic Mini and a Mavic Air 2S.
Many thanks and I look forward to learning so much more. And who knows, maybe I can help others as well.

Brad

Greetings to everyone. I just started my drone photography/videography company and am trying to absorb as much as possible in the world of drone operations, business operations, video and photo editing, and the list goes on. Happened upon your forum and have already taken some great advice in regards to video editing. I was using Openshot, but have just downloaded DaVinci and will be watching the recommended Youtube tutorials.
Many thanks and I look forward to learning so much more. And who knows, maybe I can help others as well.

Brad
Welcome Brad! ;-)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini and the 2S, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini and the 2S, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…
Thanks for the tips on finding fellow pilots in my area!

Welcome and good luck in the new business!

There is so much scenic beauty in your area, I’d be constantly distracted in the middle of a job.
Thank you for the well wishes and yes, it is certainly beautiful up here, nearly everywhere one looks. I will certainly share my work with you all in the future.

Welcome to you from Houston Brad.
As others have said, good luck with your business. It is what I would like to aspire to.
The PNW has a very special place in my heart as I was stationed at Ft. Lewis/Joint base Lewis-Mcchord for many years.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N