DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member in the State of Washington

Shovelhead84

Reactions
Just wanted to say hello to all from Lake Stevens Washington. Mavic Air 2 owner for about 3 months now. I‘ve been into photography for the past 8 years and wanted to add drone photography/videos into the mix. Looks like a good site to learn from members and looking forward to contributing.
Iwould like to know where the proper place is to post questions about a choice of tablets. I know there is a list of approved tablets that get updated and have looked at it. I’ve found a couple that have similar specs and would like opin on them.

Happy Holidays!
Shovelhead

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Crossroads of America Shovelhead84.

like to know where the proper place is to post questions about a choice of tablets.

Here's a quick search of the site about tablets.

Pick a thread or make one yourself.

Chances are it's been discussed before.

I started with a iPad mini4 and now fly with the Tripltek Pro 7".

Long battery life and a bright screen in the sun is perfect for flying.

Good luck with your search and welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Just wanted to say hello to all from Lake Stevens Washington. Mavic Air 2 owner for about 3 months now. I‘ve been into photography for the past 8 years and wanted to add drone photography/videos into the mix. Looks like a good site to learn from members and looking forward to contributing.
Iwould like to know where the proper place is to post questions about a choice of tablets. I know there is a list of approved tablets that get updated and have looked at it. I’ve found a couple that have similar specs and would like opin on them.

Happy Holidays!
Shovelhead
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll