DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member - Mavic Drone Shopping

RickinWaST

Reactions
For about a week I've been researching my first drone purchase. Everything and everyone I know today, points me to a Mavic. Having a strong landscape photography (I use a Sony mirrorless a7RII) and extensive Photography background. I'm getting close to a decision.

My upper price range is Mavic 2 Pro. However, there are a few questions to be answered first. For those, I'll post them in another forum. Quick peek: It deals with post processing. Looking forward to the feedback. Thanks in advance!

~ Rick ~

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
I’ll look for the other post... I’m flying M2P mostly.

Definately a M2Pro

For about a week I've been researching my first drone purchase. Everything and everyone I know today, points me to a Mavic. Having a strong landscape photography (I use a Sony mirrorless a7RII) and extensive Photography background. I'm getting close to a decision.

My upper price range is Mavic 2 Pro. However, there are a few questions to be answered first. For those, I'll post them in another forum. Quick peek: It deals with post processing. Looking forward to the feedback. Thanks in advance!

~ Rick ~
Another point... there’s more to work with in HDR and 20 megapixels:
4BF236FB-4256-475E-91EA-D5977A773D83.png

M2P using AEB 3-5 and I use EasyHDR for post.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

**** Duplicate Threads Merged Together ****

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa