DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member Mavic Mini owner

Welcome to the forum. I also fly the MM, but here in the United States. I am sure you will find helpful support. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome to the forum. I also fly the MM, but here in the United States. I am sure you will find helpful support. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.
Thank you...looking forward to taking s I me nice footage of my local area...im new to flying drones...It only flew 300 meters away before a warning said max distance...I hope this isn't an Irish law and it can be fixed...Im gonna look it up and figure it out.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Will do...Im trying to find out if the litchi app works in ireland
It appears that most of the welcomes you are getting are from people who have no experience with Litchi or are not reading your question. Anyways welcome to the forum and I don't see why the Litchi beta app would not work anywhere but remember there is a beta app just for mini testing. Suggest you go HERE to Litchi's home page and to check out how to sign up for the beta testing. I believe it makes a difference how you sign up if you are using Android or iOS.

Check out the extensive user guide than is for most of DJI's drones. As said there are currently a few limitations for the mini that might be being worked on, like waypoints but most of the features are working and well worth the improvements over the DJI Fly app. Hope that helps you and Fly Safe and Enjoy.

It appears that most of the welcomes you are getting are from people who have no experience with Litchi or are not reading your question. Anyways welcome to the forum and I don't see why the Litchi beta app would not work anywhere but remember there is a beta app just for mini testing. Suggest you go HERE to Litchi's home page and to check out how to sign up for the beta testing. I believe it makes a difference how you sign up if you are using Android or iOS.

Check out the extensive user guide than is for most of DJI's drones. As said there are currently a few limitations for the mini that might be being worked on, like waypoints but most of the features are working and well worth the improvements over the DJI Fly app. Hope that helps you and Fly Safe and Enjoy.

Thank you...I downloaded litchi off Google to see if it would work...but it wouldn't connect so I deleted it...but while I had it play store was saying open instead of a price so I'm thinking if I pay the money will it make a difference...I have no problem paying but I dont know if it will work for sure...im gonna buy it and hope for the best...they seem yo be working on features for the mini and it can only get better...Thank you for the reply mate.?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ