DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member with mavic mini came from sparkforums

VenomousSVT

Reactions
New to the mavic mini, and new to the forum but far from new to flying or the hobby. Owned a spark for a few years now and it was plagued by little annoying issues every time I ever flew it. I did not fly it once in over 2 years that I was able to trust it. When my RC went out a month ago, I sold it to a buddy for pretty cheap so he could fly it up using phone only and check on his farm. So far I’ve liked the mini and have more faith in it although I’ve still had some weird connection issues here and there. Part of me wishes I would’ve bought the air2 but with the restocking fee, I’m not regretting the mini purchase enough to pay that fee for no reason. I plan to mainly use my mavic mini for car photography and nothing really more than 100 yards from myself. It’s weird flying with the WiFi lag as I’ve been an FPV pilot for a while and have been spoiled from that.
Hope to gather some info from the forums although I’ll probably be a reader more than a contributor

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

New to the mavic mini, and new to the forum but far from new to flying or the hobby. Owned a spark for a few years now and it was plagued by little annoying issues every time I ever flew it. I did not fly it once in over 2 years that I was able to trust it. When my RC went out a month ago, I sold it to a buddy for pretty cheap so he could fly it up using phone only and check on his farm. So far I’ve liked the mini and have more faith in it although I’ve still had some weird connection issues here and there. Part of me wishes I would’ve bought the air2 but with the restocking fee, I’m not regretting the mini purchase enough to pay that fee for no reason. I plan to mainly use my mavic mini for car photography and nothing really more than 100 yards from myself. It’s weird flying with the WiFi lag as I’ve been an FPV pilot for a while and have been spoiled from that.
Hope to gather some info from the forums although I’ll probably be a reader more than a contributor
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa