DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nearlypastit

Reactions
Hi All. I’ve just joined, haven’t got my drone yet, arriving 29th Nov. I purchased a Holy Stone HS720E a month ago, had a few problems with wi-fi, lost contact a few times so I’m sending it back and buying Air 2 Fly More Combo. Looking forward to getting out and about after the lockdown and trying it out. I live on the south coast of the UK. I’m not young (81) so will be taking it gently.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hi All. I’ve just joined, haven’t got my drone yet, arriving 29th Nov. I purchased a Holy Stone HS720E a month ago, had a few problems with wi-fi, lost contact a few times so I’m sending it back and buying Air 2 Fly More Combo. Looking forward to getting out and about after the lockdown and trying it out. I live on the south coast of the UK. I’m not young (81) so will be taking it gently.
My drone arrived a day early. All charged up (the drone, not me). Went through all the setting up etc, test flight in back garden, following the apps instructions. Ready to go now, but not today, I can’t take too much excitement in one day. I think Monday will be the first chance to drive to the coast, 5 minutes away, and start flying.
Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the Forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Not young either, I never try to do what the young try, that's why I still have my two MP,s. You, can fly them from a wheel chair, hope that never happens.
Still, looking to buy the MM2, still waiting to find the right price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54