DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Capt. Paradise

Reactions
Hello all from metro Kansas City, MO. New member, Part 107 cert, retired air traffic controller 33 years, Traffic Management Coordinator the last 12. Guess I couldn’t bear to leave FAA rules and regs behind!
I’ve been flying about 3 yrs, got a job taking photos/videos for an asphalt company last year using their Mavic Air. I just had to get my own Mavic Air 2 for this year, wish the weather would cooperate. I’m looking forward to learning from and participating in the forums here.

Hello all from metro Kansas City, MO. New member, Part 107 cert, retired air traffic controller 33 years, Traffic Management Coordinator the last 12. Guess I couldn’t bear to leave FAA rules and regs behind!
I’ve been flying about 3 yrs, got a job taking photos/videos for an asphalt company last year using their Mavic Air. I just had to get my own Mavic Air 2 for this year, wish the weather would cooperate. I’m looking forward to learning from and participating in the forums here.
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Retired air traffic controller here also, just shy of 32 years. Worked at ZMA, ZDC, ZOB, PIT and ZDV. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo