DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mini 2 pilot, Leicester UK

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

@thewhoosh - Thanks for joining us @ MP!! Glad to have you.
You came to the right place to learn. Experienced pilots like helping pilots with less stick time. All of us get better that way.

If you look at the forum list, you'll see a place to post pics/vids in Photos and Video
Scroll farther down, you'll find a Mavic Mini Series forum section that has Mini2 pilots in it too.

Last thing - Enjoy your stay!!!

@thewhoosh - Thanks for joining us @ MP!! Glad to have you.
You came to the right place to learn. Experienced pilots like helping pilots with less stick time. All of us get better that way.

If you look at the forum list, you'll see a place to post pics/vids in Photos and Video
Scroll farther down, you'll find a Mavic Mini Series forum section that has Mini2 pilots in it too.

Last thing - Enjoy your stay!!!
Thanks, I am sure I have a have a question or two as I fly more :D

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

@thewhoosh welcome to the forum ,i am originally from Loughborough ,but consider myself an adopted Welshman now after almost 50 years living here

Hi I Just found this site and hoping to get some good tips and share my pics and video.
Definitely found the best site. Search alone is great to field most issues but the diverse group of experienced and inexperienced have been all welcomed here. Good people. Fly safe! Have fun and Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura