DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini 2 User in Chester County - Need Some Ideas

jithu9684

Reactions
Hello All,

I am happy to be here. I've always enjoyed photography, and have been kicking around the idea of getting into drone photography (purely as a hobby, not as a business). So I finally pulled the trigger and got a Mini 2 as the starter drone for me (first time flying ever). I've been practicing in my backyard, around my street, but now ready to take it somewhere cooler for some photos. I've seen all the posts of where to fly in Philly. And eventually I'll make it there, but I live about an hour out (Chester county), have a little one, so getting downtown near sunrise/sunset and all that is a bit hectic at the moment. Are there any spots in the suburbs of Philly that capture well? Any and all ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. I’m sure some here in the forum can point you in the right direction.
Regards

welcome to the forum

Hello All,

I am happy to be here. I've always enjoyed photography, and have been kicking around the idea of getting into drone photography (purely as a hobby, not as a business). So I finally pulled the trigger and got a Mini 2 as the starter drone for me (first time flying ever). I've been practicing in my backyard, around my street, but now ready to take it somewhere cooler for some photos. I've seen all the posts of where to fly in Philly. And eventually I'll make it there, but I live about an hour out (Chester county), have a little one, so getting downtown near sunrise/sunset and all that is a bit hectic at the moment. Are there any spots in the suburbs of Philly that capture well? Any and all ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Welcome from NZ. Enjoy your flying.

Try the Media court house and Media itself, or Chester County court house and the town of West Chester proper.
Just a suggestion.

Hello All,

Thanks!
I’m in Cheso on an Air 2s. Go West…it’s beautiful. Try Marsh Creek park, but launch from outside the perimeter (drones not allowed in park itself but airspace ok). I’ve been meaning to get to Tattersall golf club on Strasburg road. I’m out at the end of the bypass and there are lots of places in gap, out near route 41, and southern Chester county that are really beautiful. Got a watch out for the Westchester airport and the Chester County airport.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa