DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini (I'm of average height) pilot from the UK

asz123

Reactions
Hello All,

Just thought I would say hello. Based in the UK and bought a Mini a couple of weeks ago. .Enjoying the flying and really good fun. Needed a hobby with my mid life crisis. Mrs wouldn't let me get a girlfriend or a fast car.. so here I am with a starter Drone looking to go upwards.

Been lurking for a few days, thought I would register to reap the benefits and contribute where I can ;)
Oh...took the flyer test and even though I didn't need to got my Operator ID as well, just in case I wanted to put something on the Mini that would shift it over the 249g.. like a funky decal :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Xanadu
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello All,

Just thought I would say hello. Based in the UK and bought a Mini a couple of weeks ago. .Enjoying the flying and really good fun. Needed a hobby with my mid life crisis. Mrs wouldn't let me get a girlfriend or a fast car.. so here I am with a starter Drone looking to go upwards.

Been lurking for a few days, thought I would register to reap the benefits and contribute where I can ;)
Oh...took the flyer test and even though I didn't need to got my Operator ID as well, just in case I wanted to put something on the Mini that would shift it over the 249g.. like a funky decal :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: asz123 and Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato