DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini in the piedmont of North Carolina

pwtsvwt

Reactions
Long time RC'r finally moved into the 21st century. I started with U-control stunt planes in the 70's, RC planes of all sizes later on, 30 size glow fuel heli in the 90's, and now (thankfully) electric heli's, quads, planes, and cars.

This is my firs GPS assisted craft and am loving it. I've always been a better builder/repairer than pilot, so this is a nice change. Never before has the correction for f'd up piloting been to simply let go of the sticks - I love it !

Now that I have an easy to fly, stable platform maybe I'll find I'm a better photographer than pilot !

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas!

Guess you're finding out how easy it is to fly DJI drones. They practically fly themselves. This can lead to overconfidence. Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout the Carolinas. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer. Ask fro help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad to have you as a member. Happy flying!

Long time RC'r finally moved into the 21st century. I started with U-control stunt planes in the 70's, RC planes of all sizes later on, 30 size glow fuel heli in the 90's, and now (thankfully) electric heli's, quads, planes, and cars.

This is my firs GPS assisted craft and am loving it. I've always been a better builder/repairer than pilot, so this is a nice change. Never before has the correction for f'd up piloting been to simply let go of the sticks - I love it !

Now that I have an easy to fly, stable platform maybe I'll find I'm a better photographer than pilot !
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98